- By Oct. 1 – change all deadlines and rules at SEJC.org. Deadline is typically the first Friday in December.
- By Oct. 15 – Update Jotforms and post entry forms to the website. Announce to SEJC schools that entry forms are available.
- By Nov. 30 – secure judges. Solicit judges from SEJC advisors if the need arises.
- By Dec. 15 – send out all entries to judges (PDF compiled files available through Jotform). Deadline for judges: Jan. 15.
- By Jan. 25 – report to schools concerning those who placed in Best of the South
- By Jan. 30 – report Journalism Educator of the Year to plaque person
- By Feb. 10 – submit a file of all certificates to the SEJC president for printing at the conference.
Promoting Journalism in the Southeast Region